There’s photos for sale at the table, and maps and photo lists, golf pencils, water and pretzels. Color copies are 5 dollars each, please ask for them by number. Every photo in the show has a number written on the ground in front of the image. If you want to buy a copy, tell the people at the table the number and they’ll get it for you.
At 4 the show is over and people are welcome to take the photos from the pilasters. PLEASE TAKE ONLY ONE, SO THAT EVERYONE WHO'S THERE CAN GET ONE. If there's images up at 5 oclock, you can go back and take another, but please wait.
There’s adhesive backing on the photos, so if you think you want to take one bring saran wrap or paper to put on the back. And bring some for other people, too. The focus of the show isn't taking photos at the end, it's just something that occurred organically as the installation moved forward.
For folks who are just wandering in who or don’t know about the maps and photos for sale at the table, please tell them how the show works. Also, there's no need for a map if you want to see the show without notions of where the photos were made. It's constructed so that you can wander through however you want.
NOW PLEASE READ THIS...
1. There's a lot of walking to see this installation. It's a total of 2 square city blocks, so be prepared. I will have bottles of water up at the front that you can grab. Bring a folding chair if desired. Also, I think a realistic about an hour to an hour and a half to do the whole thing.
2. The info/sales table will be on the Miffin St. side of the underpass. It's not necessary to stop there, but I will have maps and lists of the photos included in the installation. Remember, you can start and end anywhere in the installation, the numbers are only for ease of purchase and if you'd like to know where the photo was made.
If you are interested in buying a photo, please, PLEASE, request the image by number. Every photo has a number at the base of the pillar that corresponds to the map and you can pick up maps and golf pencils at the table in the front.
PAP workers will be manning the sales/info table from 1 to 4, the duration of the show.
There will be at least 2 color photocopies of every photo in the exhibition available for purchase, as supplies last. All photos are 5 dollars.
3. The show is from 1PM to 4PM, which means that after 4PM folks are allowed to take the photos from the pillars. I am requesting that people only take ONE photo per person. If you want to grab another, wait til 5PM and then go to town.
EVERYONE! PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT NO PHOTOS ARE TAKEN DOWN UNTIL 4PM! I WILL KILL IF ANY ARE TAKEN DOWN BEFORE THEN... I WILL KILL, I WILL KILL AND I AM NOT KIDDING.
4. Please be aware that some of the subject matter is sensitive and deals with adult themes.
5. Here are DIRECTIONS to the show.